Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The First Few Weeks


The First Few Weeks in Tulsa have been pretty great so far. We were warmly welcomed with a Tex Mex dinner and game night. We hiked to a waterfall.
 
 

We found an Amish Cheese House where we had lunch. We saw the Minions Movie. We went to a museum and saw some Picasso and Dali and a beautiful old home.

We ate Cherry Pie and Peach and Blueberry Custard. We ate at a hole in the wall burger joint where we were convinced we might get mugged... but it was soooo good!

I participated in Cow Appreciation Day and ate two Chick-FIl-A meals, one with my new friends and one with Michael.

 I auditioned for American Idol somewhere in that mix and the last Thursday I successfully sprained my ankle when I was walking Luna! I have never done this before and it hurt like a ____________ and still does. I have been icing it for days and wearing a brace... but I will admit I have been walking on it a bit... today I am not going anywhere to try and let it heal. I also played a show at a sweet little coffee house and I even made some money while Mike and I were fed free cake, tea and coffee all night long. It was a wonderful time because I love cake.


During this fun time in Tulsa, I also got my first stye on my eye! It's been a lot of firsts for me I guess!

I was also getting really into YOGA and going every day (until I sprained my ankle). I was even getting pretty good at it and was attempting head stands and such. I didn't get it, but I was trying which is better than I have ever done. Mike and I have also been dieting and working out and had such a good thing going (until I sprained my ankle).

I am excited for this week. Some fun things are in the works. Today, I am giving an online concert! Tuesday, I will be working on music and prepping for Wednesday. Wednesday is my Sharknado Party (if you didn't know, I was an extra in it!).

 Thursday and Friday should be pretty chill and I am hoping to finally make it to the Blue Water Hole this weekended and do swimming!

1 comment: